IJEHS is a high-quality, international, open-access and peer-reviewed journal, based in the Netherlands, which is concerned with all aspects of epidemiology and health sciences. IJEHS publishes Original Articles, Review articles and meta-analysis, Editorial, Letters to Editors, and Brief communications related to all aspects of Epidemiology and Health Sciences. Papers may be observational, experimental and qualitative articles.
High-quality research papers or reviews dealing with any aspect of Epidemiology and Health Sciences can be submitted to this journal.
Examples of aspects related to Epidemiology might be:
- Biostatistics; - Cancer; - Cardiovascular; - Clinical/epidemiological diagnosis;
- Communicable disease; - Disaster; - Environmental; - Field epidemiology;
- Genetic epidemiology; - Health/safety/environment (HSE); - Molecular;
- Neuroepidemiology; -Non-communicable disease; - Nursing/Midwifery;
- Nutrition; - Occupational; - Pharmacoepidemiology; - Preventive;
- Reproductive; - Seroepidemiology; - Social; - Surveillance; - Veterinary; - Other related topics.
Examples of aspects related to health sciences might be:
- Behavioral health; - Disease prevention; - Health care (systems);
- Health economics; - Health inequality; - Health law and ethics;
- Health policy and management; - Health practice; - Health promotion;
- Health services; - Health system research; - Health Technology;
- Monitoring and evaluation of health programs; - Population Health;
- Primary health care (PHC); - Other related topics.